This trip is the favorite of our clients! Indeed, what could be better, after a beautiful safari adventure, than to go and rest for a few days on the wonderful island of Zanzibar?
During the safari, you will discover the most famous parks of Northern Tanzania. Once on Zanzibar, you will spend a night in Stone Town to discover its magnificent architecture, its small streets and the Thousand Spice Market, before enjoying the ocean and the beach!
If you wish to make changes to this trip, it is entirely possible! Our trips are private and fully customizable, let us know what you want, and we will take care of the rest!
- Transfer from Kilimanjaro airport to Arusha
- Nights in the lodges
- Full board during the entire safari
- Game drives in the national parks
- Entrance fees to national parks & Ngorongoro Crater
- Private English-speaking guide
- Private 4×4 jeep with open roof
- Drinking water, sodas and snacks in the safari jeep
- Transfer from lodge to Arusha airport ARK
- Internal flight Arusha – Zanzibar
- Bed & breakfast in hotels on Zanzibar
- Round trip airport-hotel transfers on Zanzibar
- Transfer between hotels on Zanzibar
- Booking fees
- International flights tickets
- Tourist visa for Tanzania ($50 per person)
- Insurance (cancellation and travel)
Arrival in Arusha (Kilimanjaro International Airport JRO) and overnight in a lodge.
Departure from Arusha in the morning and visit of Tarangire National Park. Overnight in a lodge in Karatu.
Visit of Serengeti National Park, overnight inside the Park in a tented camp.
Visit of Ngorongoro Crater and overnight in Karatu.
Return to Arusha and fly to Zanzibar. Transfer from Zanzibar airport to the hotel, overnight in Stone Town.
Transfer from Stone Town to the beach hotel.
Relaxing on the beaches of Zanzibar.
ransfer from the hotel to Zanzibar airport (Abeid Amani Karume International Airport ZNZ) and return flight.