Mount Meru is both a great training ground for Kilimanjaro and a fantastic trekking experience in its own right. Offering breathtaking views of the Arusha National Park and surrounding area, the Mount Meru trek is a true adventure allowing you to get up close and personal with the wildlife and to have an exceptional view of Kilimanjaro.
We offer private ascents, meaning that you will be alone with your guide and porters. This will allow you to walk at your own pace without having to worry about other people.
In the program below, the nights before and after the climb are not included. Ideally, you should add 2 nights before the start of the climb in order to recover from the trip and to allow your body to have a first acclimatization.
- Dedicated Customer Satisfaction Associate
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Hotel lodging the night before and the night after the climb
- Breakfast before and after the climb
- All meals and water on the mountain
- All park fees and taxes
- Transportation to and from the hotel and trailhead
- Tents (3-person mountaineering tent)
- Sleeping mat
- Private toilet tent
- Support team (certified guides, porters, and cooks)
- Kilimanjaro SAR evacuation insurance
- Airfare to and from Tanzania
- Personal travel insurance
- Tips for the support team
- Sleeping bags and other personal gear
- Rental gear
- Lunch and dinner at the hotel
- Drinks and snacks