Day 1: Dar es Salaam – Zanzibar(spice tour)
Precision Air flight from Dar es Salaam to Zanzibar. On Arrival at Zanzibar Airport you will be picked by Hotel staff, and transfer to the Z hotel for lunch, dinner, and overnight Full board included.
Day 2: Zanzibar Dolphin Tour
After breakfast, take the Dolphin Tour for diving, swimming, and a picnic lunch on the way. In the late evening, drive to Zanzibar Serena for your stay. Hotel Half board included
Day 3: Spice Island Zanzibar
After breakfast, pick up from hotel and transfer to Kizimbani Village for the Spice Tour you will visit a spice plantation where you will have the opportunity to pick, smell and savor fruits and spices, packets of which you have probably seen on the supermarket shelf back home but not recognized before. The Spice Island as it is affectionately called has over forty of the most valuable tropical aromatic plants that were introduced over the last two centuries by the Oman Arabs. The spices are grown in the spice grades in the hills north of Stone Town. Our knowledgeable guides will take you through this fascinating tour. Spices can be tasted and even purchased. Cloves, star fruit, bulls heart, tangerine trees, lemon grass, mangosteen and lipstick trees to mention but a few.
After lunch go for a Jozani Forest Tour. The Half day Jozani tour will feature a visit to Jozani forest. This forest is one of the last remaining sanctuaries in the world of the red colobus monkey. Wonderful photo opportunities and sightings of these rare creatures living in the forest reserves are possible on the pathways. Later, drive down to Zanzibar Serena. Dinner and overnight at Arabian Nights Hotel Half board included
Day 4: Relax at Beach Breakfast at the hotel.
Your day is at leisure for swimming, and relaxing. Late afternoon drive to Stone town for your overnight stay the Tembo Hotel Half board included Relax to Zanzibar beach for 5days Zanzibar beach Tour
Day 5: Zanzibar Stone Town
After breakfast, take a half day walk in Stone Town for shopping, and after lunch at a restaurant in Stone Town, drive to the airport in the afternoon to catch your flight to Dar es Salaam and your international flight home.
- Accommodations and meals as per itinerary.
- Spice Tour, Jozani Forest Tour and Dolphin tour.
- Tanzanian English speaking driver guide.
- Vehicle: Van Domestic flights Transfer as indicated
- Tanzanian Visas
- International flights
- Gratuity to your driver/ guide USD 10-15 per day per person
- Beverages (Alcohol and Non-Alcoholic), Tips to the Waiters at the lodges and resorts 5-10 usd per day per person, Laundry Service at the lodges and resorts, each lodge they have laundry list and its, for request as the day you check in.
- Emergency evacuation insurance
- Excursions: City Tours, Prison Island Tour, and Lunch at the Hotels